- Evangelical Methods – Informational, Relational, Confrontational, Passing out Tracts
- Discipleship – Bible Studies, Church Invitations, Church Growth, Church Plants
- Farmers Analogy – Diagram, Explanation & Scriptures to go along with it.
- Mentoring New Believers – Bible Studies, Prayer, Church Attendance, Friendship
Community witnessing techniques… 3 Weeks
- Selecting a Venue/Place to Evangelize, Getting in the Spirit, Praying the Enemy Away
- Ice Breakers and Openers, Inviting People to Church, Offering to Pray for Their Needs
- Evangelical Scripts & Methods, Visual Aids, 3 Circles Method, 2 Spiritual Questions
- Evangelical Scriptures to Memorize & Reference in Layman’s Terms
- Passing out Tracts, Selecting the right tracts for distribution, Keeping the peace with difficult people, Tips on Avoiding being asked to leave the premises.
Relational Evangelism Techniques… 4 Weeks
Just Walk Across the Room Study, 4 Sessions at 1 per week
- Session 1 – The Single Greatest Gift. How to discern spiritual promptings and learn from Jesus, the Master of evangelism, how to walk across the room to start a meaningful conversation.
- Session 2 – Living in 3D. How you can build friendships that lead to spiritual conversations.
- Session 3 – The Power of Story. Telling your story in a humble way that points to God’s glory and leaves the door open to share his story of redemption.
- Session 4 – Grander Vision Living. You will learn to live life with a Grander Vision in mind, seeing through God’s priorities of bringing people to him.
Class Wrap Up, what we have learned and applying it to our lives…
- Our Message, Our Mission; Evangelize & Disciple
- Setting and Achieving Goals, Making a Difference, Oikos Map
- Plans for Evangelical Outings, Joining Evangelical Groups who do Outings
Life Group Play Date, Doing Something fun as a Group.
- Go out into the community for some fun.
- Pray for the lost and do some community witnessing.